Hello and Welcome
A lovely concept of how to shift negative emotions and actions is to focus on each chakra center and apply a system of inversion to the negative feeling housed there.
Begin by recognizing how you may be caught in a negative emotion or action that limits your access to balance, stunts your health, or interferes with your prosperity.
Each energy center –>chakra, corresponds to a negative energy state and the capacity for a positive blossoming energy shift.
- Here is a list of how these energies resonate
- from negativity, imbalance/ to balanced, positive empowerment
- –> beginning with the first chakra, red: fear/action;
- second chakra, orange: isolation/integration;
- third chakra, yellow: low self-worth/non-judgment;
- fourth chakra, green: hopelessness/unconditional love;
- fifth chakra, blue: negative speech (toward yourself [negative self-talk] or others)/positive speech, affirmations, and compassionate understanding;
- sixth chakra, indigo: depression/creativity;
- and the seventh chakra, violet: anger/acceptance.
To shift your perspective first discover which energy center appears to be out of balance then apply the positive empowering action to shift the negativity and create balance in that center. Your first internal response will be a release, a lessening, a flexibility, and a sense of peace. You will experience a deeper sense of strength and flexibility and an outer sense of lightness and peace.
You can also use the colors to help you resonate with the chakra energy centers. Using meditation and breathwork breathe into the space in your body that is being stagnated or blocked with the corresponding color to help cleanse out the negativity and re-energize the center.
The spaces that correspond with the chakras begin at the base of your spine, then the area just two inches below your belly button, the third is your solar plexus, just under your ribs at the center of your body, the fourth energy center is on your breastbone between your breasts, the fifth is your throat, the sixth your third eye which is the space between your eyebrows and the seventh is at the top of your head in the center – your crown chakra.
Your first picture of yourself is from your interactions in your family, peers, and lovers. This idea of reflection being the way in which you see your self is a longstanding tenant in sociology and psychology.
The concept of a mirror reflecting to you your personality and self picture is the earliest style of seeing your true nature.
A deeper style of connecting with self is to have a knowing from within that is separate from the concept of reflection in relationship. This is related to your personal sensory guidance system.
Over my lifetime I have had the distinct honor of learning about chakra imbalance and balancing through my relationships.
- When struggling with postpartum depression I learned the valuable lesson of taking action in response to fear…sometimes going toward the source of my fear, actually stepping into that which I was fearing to see through the mindset of fear, into the strength of empowered, responsive action.
- In my lonely, isolated childhood I learned the power of integration which required dealing with my low-self-worth and the importance of pulling on my non-judgmental posture and a reframing of hopelessness to unconditional love. These lessons have powered the long positive train of amazing, productive and fulfilling relationships in my life.
- To shift into mindfulness I endeavored to continually shift my negative speech to positive speech reframing, inverting, and freeing every negative thought like butterflies and wildflowers; from this stance in the world compassion, inner truth and outer prosperity are my constant companions and experiences.
- In my loneliest times, when I felt deeply bereft I turned to creativity, painting, sculpting, gardening, and writing to allow my grief to spill out and be replaced with strength, renewal, and joy.
- And finally, that unpleasant and undignified friend anger – through my acceptance I experienced the power of my true self –> the reality of what was became the ground upon which I built a bigger, better, more beautiful Tao.
Discover your inner radiance and rainbow of energy. Heal yourself through breath, color, and relationship by shifting negativity to prosperity through these active shifts in being and responding in your relationships and within yourself. Namaste, in love and light, bg.