Hello and Welcome
Being a spirit-human, challenges you in the realms of faith and fear. Fear is what drives your lower chakra survival mentality. Faith is what drives your upper chakra thriving spirit. This is Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs Pyramid (1954, 1990) and the idea of moving from Me through I to We in how you perceive your power, relationships, and environment.
You see/experience what you believe, and you believe what you see/experience. Fair enough.
If you feel fear but desire to shift into faith you need to activate your upper chakras and balance your lower chakras. You can do this through intentional action. In order to shift your perception, you have to move out of fear-based, survivalistic, limited resources perspective into a joy-based, thriver, perspective of faith. Faith being the knowing that you will be what you desire if you do not get in your own way with fear.
Faith, love, joy expand your experience; these expand your access to creation in the positive, seeing collaborative solutions, and recognition of your full power.
Fear, hate, and despair limit your experience; these diminish your access to creation in the positive, cloud/impair your vision, and reduce your recognition of your power and solutions.
Try this simple exercise to feel the difference.
- breathe shallowly
- look for every possible negative attribute or impediment to your desire
- read about the many tragedies and heartbreaks in making changes
- greet others with a negative attitude certain that they will work against you; redirect yourself to the (-)
- at the end of 24 hours of this set of actions, note how you feel – you will notice you feel constricted, fearful, small, discouraged, heavy, tired, fatigued, and isolated – you may want to eat sugar, drink alcohol, or pick a fight with our children or partner.
Now, try this simple exercise to feel the difference
- breathe deeply
- look for every possible positive action or path to your desire
- read about the many joyful and heart-filled experiences in making changes
- greet others with a positive attitude, certain that they will work to your advantage; redirect yourself to the (+)
- at the end of 24 hours of this set of actions, note how you feel – you will notice an expansion, a sense of courage, feeling bigger, joyful, light, energized, and connected – you may want to eat fruits and vegetables, whole, healthy food, to juice, eat protein, and drink water; you will have more energy to understand our child’s or partner’s needs and feel they are present for you and you are more available to them.
The outcome is defined by which you choose – which outcome would you prefer to create? in love and light, bg
Maslow, A.H. Motivation and Personality. NewYork: Harper, 1954. Gineris, B. Turning ME to WE: The Art of Partnering with Mindfulness. Charleston, SC: Createspace, 2013.