4×4 habits to health, integrating spirit, mind and body: In weeks 1-4 you worked on developing a sense of breath and identified the changes you wanted to create.
Starting with intention and developing a map to your new integrated spiritual, thinking/emotional, and physical self. This process of change through weeks 5-8 has brought you to a new set of personal belief systems about yourself and health. Sometimes along the way you may find you have historical wounds, or injuries that are impeding your movement forward into this new self. You may use the information in this post to assist in shifting the energy of these so that you may move forward in your growth. in love and light, bg
Hello and Welcome!
Injuries heal through a set of layers and this occurs most fully and rapidly through these five steps. The most important step being cleaning out the deterrents to healing.
Here using a focus on physical wounds:
- Evaluation of severity, depth, breadth, need for sutures, casting and bandaging.
- Cleaning the wound of fragments, foreign objects, dirt, and deterrents to healing – debridement.
- Careful observation and compassionate tending to the healing progress of the wound.
- Re-evaluation of the development in healing, re-cleaning, debridement, re-dressing the wound.
- A loving compassionate reintroduction of the use of the wounded area to avoid re-injury or trauma
The course for wound healing seems to take one of two branches. One branch leads to further, deeper injury through infection and invasion into deeper systems. The other offers a fuller evaluation at the fore to prevent a deeper infestation.
It is seductive to follow the…
View original post 1,030 more words