The semester is coming into midterm –> to help your kids get through tests and test anxiety check out these tips…
And by the way these are super efficient at helping those of us adults that are facing project deadlines and evaluations… check it out! It’s concise and pithy! in love and light, bg
Originally posted on InstinctiveHealthParenting4U :
Hello and Welcome!
When you feel like a failure as a parent, or have a challenging parenting situation,
apply the 12 step program
To shift your defeat, or discouragement to courage and healing:
1. admit you are not perfect.
2. recognize you are powerless to be perfect at all times with every child
3. connect with a higher power and engage that sense of spirituality to support you.
4. honestly reflect and identify the mistakes and flaws you bring to parenting.
5. humbly admit to your spiritual support, partner, loyal friend – your imperfection and reaffirm your commitment to do your best.
6./7. Reaffirm your trust in yourself and your team; Be willing and ready to shift out of the habits that do not serve you and embrace more effective styles of parenting.
8/9/10. identify injuries or mistakes you have made; say you are sorry to your kids for these…
View original 558 more words